Programme VISIT OF THE COSMODROME “BAIKONUR” incl. ROCKET START / ROCKET LAUNCH
Topical start appointments:
- 19th of March (local time), 2016 – manned start (Soyuz) – reservation end 03th of February, 2016 - Travel date: 16.03.2016 - 20.03.2016
- -update- 07th of July, 2016 – manned start (Soyuz) – reservation end 06th of May, 2016 - Travel date: 04.07.2016 - 08.07.2016
- -update- 19th of October, 2016 – manned start (Soyuz) – reservation end 09th of August, 2016 - Travel date: 16.10.2016 - 20.10.2016
- -update- 17th of November, 2016 (moscow-time)–manned start (Soyuz-MS-03) – reservation end 02th of October, 2016 - Travel date: 13.11.2016-18.11.2016
- -update- 20th of April, 2017 – manned start (Soyuz-MS-04) – reservation end 01th of March, 2017 - Travel date: 17.04.2017- 20.04.2017
- -update- 28th of July, 2017 – manned start (Soyuz-MS-05) – reservation end 15th of June, 2017 - Travel date: 25.07.2017- 29.07.2017
- -update- 13th of September, 2017 – manned start (Soyuz-MS-06) – reservation end 01th of August, 2017 - Travel date: 08.09.2017- 13.09.2017
- -update- 17th of December, 2017 – manned start (Soyuz-MS-07) – reservation end 12th of November, 2017 - Travel date: 14.12.2017- 18.12.2017
- -update- 11th of February, 2018 – unmanned start (Progress-MS-08) – reservation end 23 December, 2017 - Travel date: 08.02.2018 - 11.02.2018
- -update- 21th of March, 2018 – manned start (Soyuz-MS-08) – reservation end 19th of February, 2018 - Travel date: 17.03.2018 - 22.03.2018
- -update- 06th of June, 2018 – manned start (Soyuz-MS-09) – reservation end 24th of April, 2018 (ask for ist) - Travel date: 02.06.2018 - 07.06.2018
- -update- 10th of July, 2018 – unmanned start (Progress-MS-09) – reservation end 31 of May, 2018 - Travel date: 06.07.2018 - 10.07.2018
- -update- 11th of October, 2018 – manned start (Soyuz-MS-10) – reservation end 01th of September, 2018 - Travel date: 08.10.2018 - 12.10.2018
- -update- 31th of October, 2018 – unmanned start (Progress-MS-10) – reservation end 19 of September, 2018 - Travel date: 28.10.2018 - 31.10.2018
- -update- 20th of December, 2018 – manned start (Soyuz-MS-11) – reservation end 08th of November, 2018 - Travel date: 16.12.2018 - 20.12.2018
***** Please ask more dates at e-mail! *****
Prices per person:
- unmanned start: from 4450 €, Ask for group-prices!
- manned Start: from 4850 €, Ask for group-prices!
According to rocket start appointment the lenght of the trip varies between 4 days / 3 nights to 6 days / 5 nights, because the air connection Moscow – Baikonur is not served every day.
In the programme contain:
- Visit rocket assembly hall
- Roll Out
- Participation in the peport of the cosmonauts / astronauts before the start (only by manned rocket start)
- Observation rocket start
- Visit Baikonur-museum
- Visit commemorative small house S.P.Koroleva and J.A.Gagarin
- Visit spaceship „Buran“
- Visit start complex „1 – Gagarin“
- Visit rocket carrier RN „Energy“
- Visit start place UKSS „Energy“ – „Buran“
- Visit museum of the history of the Cosmodrome Baikonur
- City tour with interruption to the visit of the green arrangements, the monuments, Gagarin pavillon, PH „Alliance“, the memorial of the dead pilots
- Visit museum „International cosmic school“
- Visit of the central market (possibility Souvenier purchase)
- Insolvency assurance (German certificate)
In the price contained achievements:
- Documents for admission permission to the Cosmodrome Baikonur
- Transfer of airport to airport in Moscow (if necessarily)
- Flights Moscow – Baikonur – Moscow
- Transfer in Baikonur airport – hotel – airport
- English-speaking travel management / interpreter (not on the flights)
- Overnight stays at the hotel “Sputnik”
- Full catering
- Transfer between the different program points
- Visits according to programme incl. guide, tickets and photo permission
- Visit of the transport of the rocket to the start place (if possibility)
In the price do not contain:
- International flights after / from Moscow
- Travel cancelation expenses insurance assurance
- Visa procurement
We organise connecting tour in Moscow, Star Sity, St. Petersburg or other Russian town with the pleasure for you.
Tour-Operator / organizing the trip: -update- from September 2014: YANA TRAVEL, VEGITEL, ROSKOSMOS
And to follow here the SMALL PRINT – importantly and absolutely!!!
- The programme is split according to the rocket start appointment for the single days. The organizer reserves himself the right to carry out in particular with orders of the administration of the Cosmodrome Baikonur as well as other administrative organs, necessary changes in the programme. In case of the reduction of the programme a financial balance is possible, nevertheless, a claim to it does not exist.
- For changes on the part of the space agency of the Russian Federation “Roskosmos” with regard to the rocket type, rocket start appointment, start demolition or start abolition the organizer bears no responsibility. A claim to a reimbursement or compensation cannot be raised.